Thursday, April 22, 2010

It's been TOO LONG

So I haven't posted on here for awhile. I've been busy touring with Neon Trees. My music has taken a backseat, but I'm not stopping and I have you guys haven't forgotten. I've got some demos with scratch vocals from the Winter EP (Which may not be released anymore...more on that later) But I still wanted to share the songs one way or another.

I thought I'd keep this blog strictly Spiral Diary and not personal, but Spiral Diary IS personal to me. So nothing should stop me from posting about my adventures on the road with Neon Trees. But make sure to check out the 2 new demos at www.myspace.com/spiraldiary

These two songs are on opposite sides of the spectrum. I wanted to show people the range that the Winter EP songs have. One pretty love song and one dark industrial/techno song. I'll try to keep in touch

Dave

2 comments:

  1. Yeah!! Go Dave! And it has been TOO long! What about those of us not on Myspace that want to hear the demos? haha or just your friend Josh's dorkie sister :) Have fun touring! Enjoy your youth!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tips given are helpful and noticeable. thanks for such a post. Read our blog for : New year diary

    ReplyDelete