Friday, November 20, 2009

Touring with Neon Trees

Big news everybody,

I was recently offered the opportunity to go out on a 3 week tour playing 2nd guitar for Neon Trees. For those of you who don't know Neon Trees, they're a Provo/Southern California band who have been playing around locally for years. I've always enjoyed their music and they've recently had some exciting developments. They have a new EP "Start A Fire" coming out this month (Nov. 20th on myspace. myspace.com/neontrees) and then a full length "In Our Youth" in April on Mercury Records. I'm very excited about getting out on the road and playing music full time for a few weeks. It will be a nice break and another great learning experience for me.

Unfortunately, it delays the Winter EP I've been working on. The writing is nearly finished, I just need to record vocals and do a little trimming to a couple songs. Hopefully it will be out early next year.

But here are more details on the tour:

w/ NICO VEGA & INWARD EYE

11/27 - MESA, AZ
11/29 - LAS CRUCES, NM
12/1 - DALLAS, TX
12/2 - BILOXI, MS
12/3 - JACKSONVILLE, FL
12/5 - ATLANTA, GA
12/6 - CHARLOTTE, NC
12/7 - WASHINGTON D.C.
12/9 - PHILADELPHIA, PA
12/10 - CAMBRIDGE, MA
12/11 - NEW YORK, NY
12/13 - CLEVELAND, OH
12/14 - DETROIT, MI
12/15 - CHICAGO, IL
12/18 - DENVER, CO
12/19 - ALBUQUERQUE, NM
12/20 - LAS VEGAS, NV
12/31 - SALT LAKE CITY, UT

For more accurate info, go to myspace.com/neontrees

I'll probably put the dates up on my myspace as well. Anyway, stay tuned for videos/updates from the road!

Dave

1 comment: