Wednesday, August 12, 2009

HELP ME PLAY A SHOW WITH TAKING BACK SUNDAY AND BLINK 182!

So there's a concert going on next month with Taking Back Sunday and Blink 182. I grew up listening to Blink 182, they inspired all my early bands. Now, Taking Back Sunday is easily one of my favorite bands of all time...to be able to play with them would be a dream come true. I think I would die happy if it happened.

Anyway, I play guitar with Allred and we're in the running to open the show in September at the McKay Events Center. So you just need to click on the link below and vote for Allred.

You can vote twice a day. You'll click once, the page will refresh, and you can click again. Eventually, the vote button will disappear and it will say "Thanks for voting." That means you've voted your max for the day. Please remember each day to put in your two votes. Like I said, it would be a dream come true. It's a once in a lifetime opportunity. Help us achieve it.


Vote for Allred.

Thank you so much.

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment