Sunday, July 19, 2009

Judges' Choice!

I'm happy to say that I was picked as the winner of the "Judges' Choice" for this summer's Songwriter Showdown. "Audience Choice" went to Willy Eklof who put on a great set. I just wanted to say thank you to everyone that came out to support. But most of all, the people at Muse. Muse is a perfect atmosphere for me...and they have great grilled cheese!

Also, I'd like to thank the other people who played. And did a GREAT job. I'm pretty disappointed that I won actually because I like being a part of these Songwriter Showdowns because you get a chance to be exposed to new talent/crowds. There's also none of the hostile feel you sometimes get with Battle of the Bands. Everyone's very talented and very supportive. I'll definitely still attend future showdowns. This is getting long. I just really wanted to say...

Thank You

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment