Monday, July 13, 2009

Update...

I need to get better about writing on this thing, but I'm not sure what people want to hear about. Song meanings? Recording updates? Show stuff? Anyway, I thought I'd update you guys on what I've been doing.

Last night, I wiped the dust off the Winter EP mixes and started doing some editing. Some songs are still not completed because I'm having a little bit of writer's block. Not enough drama going on lately. And I think songs about being bored are probably boring. I'm also going to start cleaning up some B-sides so they'll sound respectable when I decide to release them after the Winter EP.

Also, I listened through my first album "Wake of Someday" today. It's been awhile. I guess that cd's not as awful as I thought. You guys should try to make it to a show because there are only about 40 copies left and I'm never going to re-press that cd (...unless maybe they're suddenly high in demand, but I don't foresee that happening). If you're too lazy to come to a show, you can still download all the tracks off my myspace. There's a link in the "sounds like" section.

Until next time...

take care

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment